Thursday, December 13, 2012

Holiday plans (:


Goodness, the holidays are so close, I'm so excited! I have so many plans and I just hope I get through them all. This week I am going to see The Hobbit with my boyfriend on Friday, a friend's birthday party this Saturday and on Sunday I have another winter session. Next week I want to finish making the rest of my Christmas presents and get them all wrapped; we will see how that goes! I don't completely believe in the whole "Mayan calender" " the world ending" thing, but if it does, I have planned how I want to spend it. On the 20th, I want my boyfriend to come over and we can snuggle on the couch at have a Harry Potter movie marathon. Yes, it's ridiculous, but I can't find a better way to spend my last moments.  

On Christmas I am going to wake up with the kiddos and unwrap tons of presents... and hopefully be able to go to sleep afterward! Haha, my boyfriend plans on coming to visit and we will probably spend some time together. Maybe see Les Miserable? 

After Christmas is over I want to go snowboarding at some point before New Year's. Oh, speaking on New Year's, I'm not doing anything special! Haha, all I'm going to do is watch the ball drop, most likely with my boyfriend, and then go to bed. 

Yep.... Those are my plans! What's yours? 

No comments:

Post a Comment